CE Hours: 6
Instructor: Adam Boguski, MDiv
Philhaven: Friday, 2/7/19
Colmar: Thursday, 2/14/19
PA Counseling Services: Thursday 4/4/19
Participants in this workshop will be able to define triangulation and have opportunity to practice noticing it in videotape presentations. They will be able to identify signs of enmeshment and draw structural maps that highlight enmeshment and triangulation. Opportunity will be given to role play therapist approach to working with enmeshment in families.
As a result of participating in this workshop, therapist will be able to:
- Define triangulation
- Identify why triangulation may be problematic
- Name types of boundaries in family systems
- Create structural maps highlighting boundaries in families
- Identify signs of enmeshment
- Identify techniques to working with enmeshment in families.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit our FBMHS Policies & FAQs for additional information regarding the CFBT online learning center, accommodations for disabilities, reporting problems with the course, instructions for viewing webinars, etc.