Registration quick links:
- Login to the online course portal
- Create an account on the online course portal
- View the online courses through our online course portal
Follow these instructions to register for online courses:
A. Create a free account on our online course portal
- Navigate to our online course portal here.
- Click the “Create new account” link at the top left of the page, or navigate to the page directly using this link.
- Validate your account by clicking the link in the email you should have just received.
B. Sign up for a course (payments are via PayPal or credit card)
- Log in to your account on our online course portal here.
- Browse our online courses by clicking the “courses” link on the left, or navigate directly to the page using this link.
- Click on the title of the course you wish to take. NOTE: Certain courses will have a message stating “Please note that this course is only available for therapists currently enrolled in FBMHS training.” These courses are not available for enrollment except by FBMHS contractees.
- You will be prompted to make a payment for the course via paypal. Click the “Send payment via PayPal” button.
- Complete the payment via paypal. At the end of the payment process, you will be prompted with a button to “Click here to enter your course”. Once you click that button, you should be redirected to our online course portal, and to the specific course you’ve enrolled in.
C. Take your course
Each time you log in to the online course portal, you will see the courses you’ve enrolled in listed on the welcome page.