Wednesday, 5/30/18 – Harrisburg, PA
Learning Goals & Objectives
- Describe the characteristics of fragile, multi-stressed families
- Identify the reasons services fail to help children living in fragile, multi-stressed families
- Explain how treatment failure impacts developmental trajectories of children with SED?
- Describe four vulnerabilities that maintain SED in multi-stressed, fragile families
- Identify strategies for remaining strengths- based when facing chronic problems
- Analyze family therapy sessions with fragile families done from eco-systemic perspective