A Live, Interactive Webconference
Friday November 17, 2023, via Zoom Interactive Webconference
San Deigo Youth Services
In this three-hour training, attendees will learn the basics of EcoSystemic Family Therapy. Attendees will receive an overview of children with SED, their families, and the systems they live within. They will hear a discussion of the ESFT approach to problems and the differences between ESFT and more non-relational approaches.
As a result of participating in this training, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the vulnerable population of youth and families ESFT is designed to serve.
- Describe the ESFT perspective on how symptoms are created and maintained within family relationships and the larger ecosystem – the NIP.
- Explain the difference between relational and systemic approaches to treatment and those that are symptom or behavior focused.
- Demonstrate the use of ESFT in clinical cases.
- 12:30pm-2:00pm: Focus on Objectives 1-2
- 2:00pm-2:10pm: Break
- 2:10pm-3:30pm: Objective 3-4
This is an introductory level course. The target audience is behavioral health professionals working within an Ecosystemic Family Therapy Model. This is a live synchronous distance learning activity conducted in real time, allowing for simultaneous participation of participants and instructors from different locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit our FBMHS Policies & FAQs on Live, Interactive Webconferences for additional information regarding CFBT live interactive workshops, accommodations for disabilities, reporting problems with the training, instructions for registering for a training, etc.