A Live, Interactive Webconference
October 11, 2023, via Zoom Interactive Webconference
In this four-hour training, clinicians will learn the basics of EcoSystemic Family Therapy. Attendees will receive an overview of children with SED, their families, and the systems they live within. They will hear a discussion of the ESFT approach to problems and the differences between ESFT and more non-relational approaches.
As a result of participating in this training, attendees will be able to:
- Describe children with SED and their families.
- Describe the ESFT approach to conceptualizing problems.
- Explain the differences between a relational approach, like ESFT, and nonrelational approaches as it relates to focus of change.
- 12:00pm-2:00pm: Focus on Objectives 1-2
- 2:00pm-2:15pm: Break
- 2:15pm-4:00pm: Objective 3
This is an introductory level course. The target audience is behavioral health professionals working within an Ecosystemic Family Therapy Model. This is a live synchronous distance learning activity conducted in real time, allowing for simultaneous participation of participants and instructors from different locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit our FBMHS Policies & FAQs on Live, Interactive Webconferences for additional information regarding CFBT live interactive workshops, accommodations for disabilities, reporting problems with the training, instructions for registering for a training, etc.